Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Publix $10 rebate on Huggies/Pullups Products

In the front of the new Publix coupon blooklet called "One Stop, One Store," there's a $10 rebate form for purchases of $35 of more worth of Huggies or Pullups products made in the same transaction.

Beside this rebate form is a Publix coupon for $3.00/1 mega pack of Pullups or a box of Huggies diapers. I have three kids in Pull-ups at least part-time, so anytime I can save on these I will!!! I combined this $3/1 coupon from Publix with the manuf. coupon for $2/1, making each mega pack of Pullups only $10.99. I bought three.

Their total value is over $47, so I can submit for the rebate, and I will today!!!! When I get the $10 back, it makes the Pullups only $7.66 per mega pack (40 in one size, 33 in another). This is a total savings of 52% and I'll ALWAYS take a savings on Pull-ups!!!!

Hope you can take advantage of this great deal, too!
Keep Saving Centsably!
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment