Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Morning Deals to Report

Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you know about a couple of deals that are worth noting this Monday morning!

Jennie-O Turkey Burgers
During my Sunday afternoon trip to Kroger yesterday I found that Jennie-O Turkey Burgers, regularly 7.99 are priced at $5.99 this week. There's a Jennie-O $5 Mail In Rebate out there that you can use to have the whole box for only .99 cents out-of-pocket (OOP)!!!!

Springer Mountain Farms Chicken
I also found the Springer Mountain Farms Chicken, which appears to be a very healthy chicken option--not to mention it's a product of the state of Georgia, so I'd LOVE to support the company! In the 3/7/10 coupon inserts there's a $1.50/1 coupon. I found a package that was priced at $4.01 and used the coupon, making it just $2.50 for that package. BUT on the package was a scan-in coupon that you use with your cell phone--hubby will take care of this. It promises a $2 rebate to your paypal account, or if you choose, you can donate the $2 to a particular charity. Honestly, I'll take the $2. It makes the pack of chicken only .50 cents. AND, I'm pretty sure that I read each household could do this deal 2 or 3 times!

In my workshops I teach people to never let coupons for fresh fruit or veggies, milk, or meat expire because they're so rare! Same thing here!!!

Snapfish--Free Mug w/$10 purchase!
Lastly, I got an email from Snapfish today with this neat deal! I know it's not Christmas, but think ahead....or think Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparents Day, etc....that happens between now and then. Or, order something for Christmas and add it to the Christmas gift stockpile you're collecting....You don't have one??? Get a Rubbermaid bin and get started today. I'll talk more about this in a future post!

Here's the Snapfish details:
Spend $10 at Snapfish.com and you'll get a free mug with a picture that you upload. This is a great deal b/c usually if you can find a free mug, business card, etc., the company charges a fee for uploading your picture or logo. But this is free, using the code SNAPPYBD at checkout. If you don't get the Snapfish emails, sign up to do so! In the month of April, as they celebrate "Snappy's" birthday, they'll have a "deal a day", games and giveaways all month long, and a special 10 days of savings from April 1 to April 10!

Have a great day; Keep saving centsably!!!
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment